An energy-efficient alternative when sturdy vapor and dust-proof lighting is required. A lightweight fixture that is built to last. Can be mounted on walls or ceilings, in a variety of different applications such as grain elevators, boats, mines, farms, and marine areas.
• 2 mounting options – ceiling or wall mount.
• Glass Reinforced plastic housing (GRP) resists corrosion.
• PC lens tested to UL746C for water, immersion and UV light exposure.
• Five 1⁄2” NPT conduit entries with plugs.
• Available in colored lenses. Options include White, Red, Green, Blue, Amber.
• Certified for Hazardous Locations Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C and D (T4).
• Certified for UL844 Hazardous Locations Class II, Division 2, Groups F, and G (T5)
2. TYPE 4X Rated (Evaluated and rated for NEMA 4X)
• Certified Marine Non-Recessed Luminaire Outside Type (Salt Water).
4. Compliant with the American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) standard.
5. Approved for Wet Locations
6. UL1598 – Certified Surface Mounted Luminaire