RDA Lighting Inc.
General Terms and Conditions (2020)
1% 15 Days, NET 30 Days
Interest of 2% Per Month will be charged on all over due accounts.
Any taxes are not included in prices. Any duties and fees are included in prices. ALL PRICES are based on our most recent price list dated June 2019 and supersede all previous listings and are subject to change without notice. RDA LIGHTING reserves the right to change prices. Accessories/options are priced extra unless otherwise specifically noted in our price/data sheets. Written confirmation must accompany all orders or changes.
No minimum order for all products except poles and pole accessories.
All orders (except poles and pole accessories) will be prepaid, unless other arrangements have been authorized.
Unless otherwise stated on the quotation, prices include standard packaging for North American shipping only (Alaska excluded).
Orders entered as “Hold for Release” or “Delivery date to be advised”, will not be accepted unless they contain an approximate release date. Production and procurement of components will be withheld until firm release dates are given in writing.
No order may be canceled without prior written consent, or without payment for work performed. If an order is canceled after shipment or if delivery is refused at destination, all costs including all warehousing, delivery and return costs will be charged to the distributor.
Written quotations are valid for a period of 60 Days only. RDA LIGHTING reserves the right to withdraw any quote prior to its formal acceptance. All quotations on equals are subject to approval after submission of approval drawings. We cannot guarantee approval although every care is used in quoting alternate product. Quotations are based on complete shipments at one time or in truckload quantities unless otherwise stated in writing on our quotations. ACCEPTANCE OF ALL ORDERS IS SUBJECT TO RDA LIGHTING HEAD OFFICE APPROVAL.
Our packaging is regularly inspected and approved by the Transportation authorities. The carriers assume responsibility for both apparent and concealed damages sustained in transit. It is the responsibility of the customer to inspect and check the material upon receipt. Any visible shortages and/or damages concealed or otherwise should immediately be noted on the truckers PRO bill and sent to RDA LIGHTING. Failure to enter a claim within 48 hours may cause your claim to be denied by RDA LIGHTING.
RETURN MATERIAL POLICY:
- All return material must be accompanied by a “Return Materials Authorization” (RMA) #. Any merchandise returned without proper authorization # will be refused.
- Application for return authorization must be accompanied by original P.O. # and Invoice #.
- Requests for returns of damaged products must be made within 30 Days from date of shipment, and are valid for a 30-Day period only.
- Materials must be returned in the original factory sealed cartons, in saleable condition.
- Returns must be made “Freight Prepaid” to the location specified by our Customer Service Representative.
- All materials returned are subject to inspection. NO credit will be issued for non-saleable or damaged materials.
- Shipments containing items other than those authorized on the RMA will result in refusal of the complete shipment.
- Only regular items in the current line are returnable. No discounted or special items will be accepted.
- Credit will be issued at original invoice prices. Handling and restocking charges may apply.
- 1 and 2 above are also necessary on all requests for repairs.
- Materials must be shipped “Freight Prepaid” to the Company at the location indicated on the RMA Authorization and repaired materials will be returned “Freight Collect” to customers.
- Defective material will be repaired or replaced at no charge if within warranty, providing such material is returned to us without any attempt to repair it.
Every effort is made to avoid errors in catalogues, price sheets and other data. We will not accept responsibility or labour charge backs in connection with errors of measurement, prices, descriptions etc. Possession of a price catalogue and buyers guide is not in itself an offer to sell.
SPECIAL / CUSTOM ITEMS:
On special / custom fixtures not listed in our current price list, we reserve the right to quote and sell only to the distributor who assisted the company in the development of the business for a specific customer. Orders for special / custom items are not cancelable except on payment of work performed and expenses incurred.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
Not withstanding any other provision in the contract or any applicable statutory provisions, RDA LIGHTING shall not be liable for special or consequential damages or damages for loss of use arising directly or indirectly from any breach of this contract, fundamental or otherwise, or from any tortuous acts or omissions of their employees or agents and in no event shall the liability of the company exceed the unit price of the product.
Our LED fixtures are tested and/or inspected prior to being packed for shipment and are guaranteed for a period of 5 years from date of shipment. (See LED Warranty Policy for more specifics) Non LED fixtures are guaranteed for a period of one year. Our guarantee is only valid when operated at rated voltage and if operated under normal use and conditions. RDA Lighting reserves the right to utilize new, reconditioned, refurbished, repaired or remanufactured products or parts in the warranty repair or replacement process. Such products and parts will be comparable in function and performance to an original product or part, as determined by RDA Lighting and warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period.
WE WILL NOT ALLOW ANY CHARGE FOR LABOUR, MATERIAL, ETC. THAT DOES NOT HAVE PRIOR WRITTEN APPROVAL FROM RDA LIGHTING BEFORE WORK IS DONE.