Space Lite – SPLR
No corner needs to remain in the dark with RDA Design’s new ceiling mounted SpaceLite-SPLR.
Constructed with a durable thermoplastic housing this fixture can be mounted in minutes.
At 956 lumens, the SpaceLite-SPLR gives light aplenty.
You could leave it on all day, yet the standard built-in occupancy sensor, means you don’t need to. Say goodbye to changing bulbs and unsightly compact fluorescents.
The SpaceLite meets NFPA:
NFPA 70, NEC section 410.16, C (1) Requirements.
- Durable thermoplastic housing with built in occupancy sensor.
- Four mounting holes on housing to position for maximum coverage.
- Total output of 956 lumens at an efficacy of 80 lumens per watt.
- Colour temperature is 4000K natural white.
- The fixture is ideal for indoor use.
- LED life of 50,000 hours.
- The fixture’s total system wattage is 12W measured and 14W maximum.
- The driver operates at 120V.
- No wall switch needed, occupancy sensor automatically detects motion and turns light on.
- Light is turned off after 1 minute once the room is vacated.
- 4 mounting holes on housing to position the fixture.
- Standard finish is white.