The RDL8 is an adjustable linear LED fixture that is available in lengths of 2′. 4′, 6′, 8′ that can be combined to form a continuous run. The fixture has a rotating lens assembly to direct light where needed. Standard arms extend 18″ from the wall.
- The RD-L8 includes a UV resistant, waterproof acrylic lens.
- Removable aluminum end caps for joining additional runs.
- Available in 2, 4, 6, 8 lengths, can be combined to form a continuous run.
- Each unit comes with 2 foot mounting arms and wall plates
- Drivers are in an enclosed and gasketed housing approved for outdoor use.
- LEDs are Samsung Mid Power and provide a minimum of 1,100 lumens per foot.
- Dimmable drivers are standard.
- IP65 RATED.
The RD-L8 is made from extruded aluminum with die-cast mounting hardware. These LED light fixtures have a clear downlight lens and translucent casing that can be rotated 360° allowing you to direct light in any direction. The fixture has two supplied end caps connected to arms for mounting onto the wall. The standard arm is constructed from aluminum and extends 18” from the wall. Multiple fixtures can be combined for large applications using dust and watertight connectors. Each fixture uses its own power supply.
High-quality Samsung Mid Power LEDs are used to provide even illumination and maintain brightness in cold weather conditions. Standard colour temperature is 4000K and lumen output is a 4,266 per 4’ section.
Ideal for sign lighting and wall washing applications.