The Buffalo unit can be used for highbay applications, on cranes or as a spot light for industrial applications. The Buffalo has heat fins for removal of heat from the LED junction points to ensure the temperature at the board is always below maximum junction temperature ensuring a minimum life of 50,000 hours plus.
- Die cast aluminum housing with heat fins on the top and openings on the face of the fixture to ensure the junction temperature on the LEDs remains below operating temperature.
- Ballast housing is made od extruded aluminum with gasketing. Housing has an anodized finish.
- Standard unit comes with Cree XTE 5700k LEDs, CRI > 70. Other colours available.
- The driver is made by Advance, 120-277 is standard, 347 volts is available as an option.
- Operating temperature range is -40 to 40 degree C. System efficacy => 75lms/w.
- Lens is made of clear tempered glass.
- Optics available are 15, 30, 50 and 80 degree beam pattern.
- Standard mounting uses the highbay hook.
- All external hardware is stainless steel.
- Rating IP65.
- 5 year warranty.
- Tested in accordance with LM-79, LM-80.
- Approved to CULus and CSA standards.
- DLC Approved.